• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hats

thierry henry

Sorry to be a buzzkill but I didn't actually start this thread

Would've let it slide if the thread was in any way amusing

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Can't remember ever wearing anything besides a baseball cap or may be a beanie. Been through a ridiculous amount of caps though.

Jakester1288

I've got a mad DC hat that I like don't wear, I only use my Billabong or something hat for when I'm batting at school so the sun doesn't get in my eyes. Oh, and my baggy blue (rep hat) for when I'm playing cricket.

steds

Hats are awesome. Got a cowboy hat, 2 beanies, 2 flat caps, a porkpie and a pirate hat. Love my porkpie. Really want a fedora, though.