• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Heroes *SPOILERS*

Kweek

so who's seeing this serie?
probably only our american friends?

I love it, been watching it for the last couple of days non-stop! has a good story line and really gets to you, I can't stop watching to be honoust

In recent days, a seemingly random group of individuals has emerged with what can only be described as 'special abilities'. Although unaware of it now, these individuals will not only save the world, but change it forever. This transformation from ordinary to extraordinary will not occur overnight. Every story has a beginning. Volume One of their epic tale begins here...
quote from a fansite to give you an idea, when I first read it, i though it sounded really crappy, but it isn't!

Fusion

Global Moderator
Excellent new series. When they were first showing the previews of this, I didn't think too much of it. Then I just happen to give it a chance and was pleasantly surprised at how good and addictive it was. My favorite character is "Hiro". That guy is infectiously cheerful. By the way, if anyone wants to see it, then can check out the first season on abc.com for free. Unlike Lost (which is one of my favorite shows), Heroes does not have an overly complex mythology and hence the viewers are not frustrated for answers. Give it a shot. You won't be disappointed.

Kweek

mine is the cop who can read thought's he's awesome :D
Hiro is really funny aswell :laugh:
I might even like this more then Lost to be fair.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I only watch the following programs on TV (in order of my interest):

1. The Sopranos
  2. The Wire
  3. Rome
  4. Battlestar Gallactica
  5. Pardon the Interruption
  6. Heroes
  7. Friday Night Lights

Heroes is definitely a great new show.

Fusion

Global Moderator

1. The Sopranos
  2. The Wire
  3. Rome
  4. Battlestar Gallactica
  6. Heroes
  7. Friday Night Lights

Love The Sopranos and Rome from your list. Haven't watched the others. I've heard great things about The Wire. I need to rent the DVD's from the 1st season and watch that show.

Kweek

Rome started again, saw it today, can't believe how happy I was when I saw it started again :D

I follow

Two and a half men
Lost
Heroes
Desperate housewives because i'm forced to. and it's not so bad to be fair :D

mate of me is saying how cool Battlestar Gallactica is, will try and see that soon.

Dydl

Hasn't started in Australia yet, starting soonish whenever ratings kick in.
I found that same problem so I decided to watch them another way... off iTunes! Everything's good with it; the cast, the storyline etc. And the suspense, really frustrating. I want to know what happens in the next episode! Just have to wait until 22nd this month now, the wait is almost over.

Kweek said:
I love it, been watching it for the last couple of days non-stop! has a good story line and really gets to you, I can't stop watching to be honoust
That's exactly why I'm watching them again on 7.

Fusion said:
My favorite character is "Hiro". That guy is infectiously cheerful. By the way, if anyone wants to see it, then can check out the first season on abc.com for free.
My favourite character is Claire because I connected to how she felt with her power, in that I keep quiet about my injuries and generally don't feel pain much, or if I do don't show it. The abc.com full episode thing is only for American residents.

Last edited:

luffy

It is a great show. We've downloaded the whole first series and it is definetely worth watching.

pasag

RTDAS

1. The Sopranos
  2. The Wire
  3. Rome
  4. Battlestar Gallactica
  6. Heroes
  7. Friday Night Lights

I'll check out Heroes when it get on TV. 1-4 on your list are all awesome, never seen any of the rest. The Wire is amazing, one of my favorite shows, as is Sopranos and BSG. Rome could have been alot better I thought if it did away with the heavy drama scenes and added more action, suspense, etc. I don't think it found the right mix tbh. Hopefully season two will improve on that.

Turbinator

1. The Sopranos
  2. The Wire
  3. Rome
  4. Battlestar Gallactica
  6. Heroes
  7. Friday Night Lights

Pardon the Interruption is a sick show... I love how they go overboard at times.

irfan

Heroes has certainly got me hooked, I've watched 9 episodes so far and I'm certainly loving it.

Fav character is Hiro, but closely followed by Peter. His brother pisses me off tho, always has that high-roller, smug look. Claire's Dad is an intriguing character as he passes of as spooky evil and seems to have some sort of hidden agenda, but he can still be genuinely affectionate towards Clair.

Heroes is slightly behind Prison Break on my TV show watch list