• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hey Dan....

bryce

i see your online and i just wanted to ask you if there is a possibility the online game could be restored and if so what is the procedure to do this ?

thanks.

CricketGames.com

bryce said:
i see your online and i just wanted to ask you if there is a possibility the online game could be restored and if so what is the procedure to do this ?

thanks.
It needs a dedicated server running Windows NT4/2000/XP. A home cable/DSL connection is not good enough as it potentially won't have the upload bandwidth and the 24/7 up time.

A dedicated server costs around $300 a month so is not cheap. I would love to have one but currently can't justify it.

At one time negociations took place with another party but their server was linux based so could not be used. I have asked Empire and they have said within reason the server software required can be made available to a third party.

Daniel.

Cloete

Thanks Dan.. good to hear from you again. Hopefully some offers might come up...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
If you fancy sending him the cheques, he'd be delighted.

This site is volunteer-run and non-profit-making - where are we going to find that?!

DJellett

I was thinking that Pickup could get undressed and dance for money but within 20 minutes he'd be the only member left on the forum...

nibbs

DJ = freak imo

Neil, but you could sell yourself at $150/hour. You'd only need to pleasure ladies 2 hours a month and we'd be sorted. now c'mon