• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Holiday in Nth Queensland

AUST_HiTMaN

This is for the benefit of Fraz, but if others are interested then feel free to comment.

These are only a few photo's, there are too many to upload here (290+). They were taken ona crappy Olympus 3.2mp, 3x Optical Zoom.

If you want to see more Fraz, just let me know and ill put some more up. (only allowd to upload 5 at a time.)

Enjoy

Attachments

FRAZ

Thank you very much . Wonderful and amazing . Hey where were you when you took the pic of the Baloon ?
Australia rules ...................
once again so nice !!!!!!!!!!
Yup please .

Waughney

I went up (to Cairns) at the same time as Dave. If my camera hadn't conked out while I was at the cricket then I would have some photos to show too :(
BTW Dave, you going to show everyone your 'favourite cliff'? :p

AUST_HiTMaN

Haha Alex, i'll post my favourite cliff just for you.

Looks like a lovely little waterfall doesnt it? Well its not too fun when your tumbling down the side of it I can tell ya that!

Was climbing up the top to get a picture from the top of the waterfall (as there was a really awsome view from the top), however i kinda slipped when i got to the top and came tumbling down.

In pic 2, where the dark green tree is on the right was roughly where i had a nice little fall lol.

Fun, highly reccomended!

Attachments