• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I gotta get some sleep, some time this week, man

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Worse for me, kept myself awake through lunch and the 1st 2 or 3 overs of the new ball then dozed off and woke 15 minutes later just after KP was dismissed.

fredfertang

I took a view on yesterday and went to bed early - only saw about 10 minutes play just after lunch and the last couple of overs - refreshed now and aiming to watch it all tonight - got to see the denouement as it happens

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think I bailed during the evening session but I can't remember anything after Bell getting out really

Haven't had much sleep but don't plan on missing any more play. Can't miss the ashes being retained

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow, you people need to man up. Some of us have been doing this every series for a decade or more.
It's weak especially because GIMH and other pansies only watch series involving England. They aren't manning up and watching 16 hours of cricket per day

joels344

I've been staying up to about 3 am watching the Ashes, then waking up around 9 am to catch the last 40 overs between SA and India. Good thing I'm on break from college.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Really struggling tonight already :wacko:

Tried to sleep this afternoon but must have only got about half an hour. Might have to sit some of the middle session out today, we'll see.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Had plenty of coffee like.

Kids and a XMas Test in Australia aren't the best combination for one's fatigue levels

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Time for one last push team - presume everyone else has the champagne on ice ready to toast the victory?

fredfertang

On the basis of my assuring her it will take about 40 minutes to wrap up later I appear to have persuaded Mrs Fertang to watch some live cricket for the first time since the last hour at Trent Bridge in '05 - and yes there is a bottle of Moet in the fridge - pretty confident I'm on a promise tbh :happy:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Unfortunately champagne is out of my price range and I don't like the stuff anyway. Am about to go buy my beers for the night, maybe I will get lambrini for the big moment.

chalky

I gave up watching live for this test and have just sky + every day aswell as the Saffie India test think I'm gonna have to stay awake tonight though my general stay awake drink is amareto and coke can't stand red bull.