• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Online

bryce

Now that the patch has been released and we have an online game now, we may aswell have a thread. This can be used for talking about anything at all to do with the online game, from sharing match results to issuing challenges, or even organising tournaments if enough people get involved.

I just flogged a guy with a pretty crap Worcestershire team playing his first game, I always feel a bit of pity to the opponent when this happens.

Warwickshire 368/5
S Froggett 125* K Ali 3/82
C Foyle 112 C Pickering 2/65

Worcestershire 54 all out
V Solanki 12 R Shaw 6/17
M Adler 9 J Hopcutt 3/37

bryce

Yeah man discs are the worst aye and i'm still on dial-up internet haha not for much longer though hopefully. I just got a disc before the match started and lost my number one position:@

Last edited:

bryce

Yeah, I had one last night where as soon as I clicked on start match the ICC window just completely closed & sent me back to the desktop, leaving me with another disc:(

squiz

I didn't know people still had didnt know people still had dial up internet these days 8-)

HopaWhitey

I think I played u Bryce the other day. Are you the one with an Indian as your opening batsman.
If that was you, you have a very strong team.

bryce

HopaWhitey said:
I think I played u Bryce the other day. Are you the one with an Indian as your opening batsman.
If that was you, you have a very strong team.
Yeah I gave him the flick though still working on the team. I remember playing you, your team name is the same as your forum name:happy:

When I click on my internet game option, nothing happens even though I downloaded the patch. Anywhere else I can get it and install it again?

kof98

squiz said:
I didn't know people still had didnt know people still had dial up internet these days 8-)
If that suprises you, then you don't know much about 3rd world countries (like South Africa).

kof98

There is a problem with the online games. When I accepted a challenge I was disconnected. This happened three times so I thought it might be my internet connection. But the next time I sent the challenge and my opponent was disconnected. Someone else then also wanted to challenge me and the same thing happened. Everytime the person who accepts the challenge is disconnected.

Is this happening to anyone else, or is it just me?