• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I'm just trying to be a better person

GotSpin

It's high time that a tribute page be made for the TV show - My Name Is Earl.

All though currently cancelled, two episodes away from the 100 mark, My name is Earl has provided many laughs and it will be sadly missed by its army of fans.

This thread will provide a place for discussion of the many hilarious antics undertaken by Earl in his past and his efforts to become a better person in the present.

GotSpin

That's actually quite insulting...

My only qualm with Randy is that sometimes they overplay his stupidity in some episodes, while in others he can string a few good ideas together.

duffer

Too bad it didn't thunder when you said that. That would have been cool. Like you're an evil genius or something.