• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Immigrant Song

Steulen

Hi there CW folksies,

1) I recall Immigrant Song doing quite well in the Favourite Led Zeppelin Song Poll on this site a while back
2) I will be a UK immigrant in two weeks' time
3) I make rock music in my attic studio whenever there's a liitle bit of free time.

Add them together, and you get this

Feel free to voice your disapproval on either of the three issues raised or its culmination in my ritual slaughter of this 70's rock classic.

Uppercut

Whereabouts in the UK are you headed?

I tried to listen and an advert on the page kept playing really crap music over the top of it so I didn't manage.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Apparently not.

I'm going to Glasgow next weekend. Will be perfectly placed to harshly judge your new hometown.

Goughy

I have never ventured into Scotland but I have been told by a number of my friends that Glasgow is one of the best nights out they have had.

Kweek

OOH Noes! Stools to the UK?!

really like the expirimental stuff of the Immigrant song...pretty awesome! you didn't rape the song ;)

Uppercut

I have never ventured into Scotland but I have been told by a number of my friends that Glasgow is one of the best nights out they have had.
I'll probably just hang around the Students Union. The friends I'm staying with generally prefer their merry banter to big nights on the lash.

Steulen

With two kiddies to care for the nights out will be few and far between, but from past experience I can confirm Glasgow has excellent nightlife.

Steulen

OOH Noes! Stools to the UK?!

really like the expirimental stuff of the Immigrant song...pretty awesome! you didn't rape the song ;)
Thanks!

And yup, UK calling. For the career of course..too bad the island doesn't have a national cricket team capable of beating the Dutch. Would have been nice to support a home team with genuine prospects.

Kweek

Thanks!

And yup, UK calling. For the career of course..too bad the island doesn't have a national cricket team capable of beating the Dutch. Would have been nice to support a home team with genuine prospects.
can always support Scotland...although that would be a painful time...as they got pretty abysmal over the years haha...