• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Important for all Webbers

The Foxtrot

I think what we should do is have a recall.....
We get everyone still interested to post here,
Those who don't post or say they aren't interested play for Webbers Reserves and those still interested become our team of 11 who regulary start in games.....this creates more consistency for players who now get more games..

In the case that we get less then 11 players everyone who is interested start every game....if we get more than 11 we just do what we have currently been doing.....

What do you think?
If interested please post your name:

players Keen
Ash Chaulk
Robertinho
Foxy
Bugssy
Chaminda
Liam
CricketBoy
Roseboy

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Mxyzptlk

As much as I'd like a guaranteed starting spot, I'd prefer to see this run more regularly first. I think that's the only way to hold the interest of us all, because if we have to wait weeks between some results and days between others, it's hardly attractive to support.

cricketboy29

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
As much as I'd like a guaranteed starting spot, I'd prefer to see this run more regularly first. I think that's the only way to hold the interest of us all, because if we have to wait weeks between some results and days between others, it's hardly attractive to support.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing..

bugssy

yer thats my fault guys i do appoligize and will be running results every 2 days..so with taht in mine people who are keen post names as foxtrot asked...

bugssy

i am very keen to get this up and running on a regular basis..i am even happy to start it up all over again if thats what everyone wants or do what foxy propossed so. let me know asap to get it back on track and running full steam ahead.

bugssy

come on guys if u allwant me to restart it i want to do it today.. all those keen say yo will be more regular basis. if i need to start it up again i will need to redo the data base which will take some time...................

bugssy

so just get the guys to say if keen leave name here and they will be in the first xi, all uninterested guys will be in reserves...

bugssy

from the response i guess not tooo many people are keen....i am keen to continue or start again in another league,..clean slat...................i am happy to stay up tonight and do the data base and get it all going tonight whilst i watch 3 games of epl.......can we get a response from atleast half of the guys tonight if not what do u guys want me to do....