• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's white and gold

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Nah, I first saw it as white and gold yesterday but it's definitely blue and black. Weird as **** though.

Spark

Global Moderator
If I squint I can see how the bands "blend" to give blue and black but otherwise all I see is blueish-white and gold

Howe_zat

Some bright spark went and found the dress for sale online. It's black and blue. Agree it looks like gold on the pic. When I first saw it I thought it was gold and light blue.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
It's clearly black and blue. And then it was gold and white. And now it's black and blue. Clearly that's the only logical and correct order to perceive the dress.

wpdavid

It's clearly black and blue. And then it was gold and white. And now it's black and blue. Clearly that's the only logical and correct order to perceive the dress.
Blue and black to me. Never seen it gold and white at all.

Something to do with which side of your brain dominates, isn't it?

EDIT
Just shown it to my son, who says it's white & gold.

Last edited:

Adders

It is ****ing white and gold and I will fight anyone that says different.

We found out that my whole family apart from me is colour blind last night........who'd have thought.

Howe_zat

you can easily see how the different versions depend on the light by tilting your laptop screen up and down