• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ive heard some things

harsh.ag

Flem losing some precious votes with this trainwreck of a thread.

India's reserve pace attack is the second best pace attack in the world

trundler

So why not bring up those who brought up the man bun in the first place? As a newcomer I'm witnessing a fair bit of bullying which has already seen members leave during my brief time here. If members want to pump their tyres via BOTM then so be it - but keep that to OT.
This sort of thread is cathartic. We've exhausted every permutation of X v Y, the ATG thread has over 600 pages and there's no international cricket going on. Low effort shitposting is all some of us have right now tbh.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So why not bring up those who brought up the man bun in the first place? As a newcomer I'm witnessing a fair bit of bullying which has already seen members leave during my brief time here. If members want to pump their tyres via BOTM then so be it - but keep that to OT.
Who left?

It's horror stories like this that make me think I should make a return as Lord Protector.

Line and Length

I think not

The presence of this thread really can’t surprise you if you’ve been lurking here for a few years. It’s hardly unusual for something like it to pop up. Besides, theOP was all about cricket, despite the terrible tone of it, which I know my Desi fam will remember on the morrow when it’s time to vote

Having said that, I shall take your concerns to the moderators and plead your case gratis, something which I’m sure you will take into account when voting in tomorrow’s quarter final.
I definitely haven't been "lurking" before signing up to CW. I signed up the first time a visited CW and posted on the same day.

I've perceived two clearly delineated areas in CC and OT and have enjoyed aspects of both areas. However, I believe those areas need to remain for specific purposes. There are those who post almost exclusively on CC and similarly there are those whose posts are predominantly in OT. For that reason, I find it strange that long-standing members choose to cross the boundaries of the two areas for reasons other than the designated intended purposes of those areas.

SillyCowCorner1

mushfiqur rahim has the most annoying voice in international cricket, and his overappealing is by far the most egregious

every ball;

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAWLING SUCKY SUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I like when he lets out some French and says, "Oui"

Red_Ink_Squid

I definitely haven't been "lurking" before signing up to CW. I signed up the first time a visited CW and posted on the same day.
FYI I think Burgey has just confused you with me here* on the lurking point, due to our interview exchange where I said I had lurked for a long while before joining.

You probably should be forewarned that the more irreverent OT style posting will bleed into CC sometimes, especially in certain tour threads. The boundary between the two subforums has been stronger recently due to the absence of cricket I think. Sometimes you just need to mentally screen out the tangents if you're not in the mood for them. There will still be mostly cricket talk over here.

*which would surely count against him when I vote on his BotM quarter final, were it not for his heartwarming thread elsewhere about Viru Sehwag.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
FYI I think Burgey has just confused you with me here* on the lurking point, due to our interview exchange where I said I had lurked for a long while before joining.

You probably should be forewarned that the more irreverent OT style posting will bleed into CC sometimes, especially in certain tour threads. The boundary between the two subforums has been stronger recently due to the absence of cricket I think. Sometimes you just need to mentally screen out the tangents if you're not in the mood for them. There will still be mostly cricket talk over here.

*which would surely count against him when I vote on his BotM quarter final, were it not for his heartwarming thread elsewhere about Viru Sehwag.
Mafia solidarity is important when it comes to your vote tomorrow IMO

Also browse via new posts and you won't even know where threads are. Didn't realise this was even in CC

Flem274*

123/5
look at all this desperate simping for votes

ms dhoni is a cheat for claiming dropped catches and never scored real test runs away from home. he should be sentenced to death.

Kirkut

mushfiqur rahim has the most annoying voice in international cricket, and his overappealing is by far the most egregious

every ball;

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAWLING SUCKY SUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I guess you meant Moin Khan but still :lol:

Athlai

Not Terrible

every ball;

I’m pretty sure this one was just to trigger me

Burgey

I've perceived two clearly delineated areas in CC and OT and have enjoyed aspects of both areas. However, I believe those areas need to remain for specific purposes. There are those who post almost exclusively on CC and similarly there are those whose posts are predominantly in OT. For that reason, I find it strange that long-standing members choose to cross the boundaries of the two areas for reasons other than the designated intended purposes of those areas.
TBF mate these are crazy times. Usually there's a fair bit of cross over between OT & CC. Most of the truly great posters are able to seamlessly migrate between the two subbies. Unfortunately, sometimes lesser posters such as Flem try, and the result is this sort of horrible thread.

Apologies for mixing you up with RIS - both new posters of decent quality - rare praise indeed around here when you see some of the other dross which gets dished up.