• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kent/Canterbury meetup 30th of june - 5th of july

Kweek

I'll be in Kent from 30th of June till 5th July on a cricket tour, i'll be staying at the Canterbury university (apperently)
so if any of you want a meetup round that time lemme know, don't know my exact schedule yet( will enlighten you all when I know it )
can meetup during/ after the game or at night in canterbury, whatever floats the boat :)

so anyone up for a little trip ?

Cheers!

Langeveldt

Soutie
I'm a probable, if you give me an exact day.. Can give anyone a lift in the A303/M4 corridor if they pay me £99999999999 petrol money

stumpski

It's not far for me, if you don't mind meeting a newbie ... :unsure:

Normally I train it to the county ground at Canterbury as parking in the ground costs £10 (and because they have a Spitfire bar there). If a beer or two is in the offing I'd prefer to do that obviously. Not doing anything on Friday (4th) so could pop down then. Do you know the city at all?

stumpski

It's all relative, innit ... :)

Had a bit of a 'post burst' in recent weeks, but not yet in the top 200.

Kweek

It's not far for me, if you don't mind meeting a newbie ... :unsure:

Normally I train it to the county ground at Canterbury as parking in the ground costs £10 (and because they have a Spitfire bar there). If a beer or two is in the offing I'd prefer to do that obviously. Not doing anything on Friday (4th) so could pop down then. Do you know the city at all?
to be honest, I have no clue at the moment of canterbury, officially I have a brother and a sister living their and I havn't seen them for a long time, but no I do not know the city.
4th is a possilibity but will have to come back on that as we are also going to the lords indoor facilities...
I am playing 4 games in the area and staying at the canterbury uni...that's all i know for now..
as said will keep you all updated:)