• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

krispy kreme donuts

Flem274*

123/5
had them for the first time today. they're good, not mamas donuts good (hamiltonians will know what im talking about) but pretty good.

i have some roti to reheat and one more donut for breakfast tomorrow before i get drunk watching the warriors lose by 80 at my friends

Gnske

get a diet you weirdo

wake up, experiment with oats and whey in a booster ulti-mix, enhance yourself with testofuel, then five teaspoons of protein matrix plus

pre-game, have hydrolised activated peptides, 3 bananas, thermowhey and mix into a blender, add soy milk and three teaspoons of l glutamine

Gnske

fine

3 capsules alpha GPC

2 capsules creatine nitrate

1 capsule of Define PLUS

15 capsules of laxogenin

follow that daily routine in addition to your current diet and you WILL see results, big results

Gnske

that'll kill you, wtf

for added boost, have two capsules of Steel-libido with every meal, or every three hours. take it with bovine colustrum and your health will be like you've never seen it before

Gnske

i thought they only had one point, everyone dies

zorax, please tell the CCP to get off their fat hides and get off your land, they're jerks and stupid commies

RossTaylorsBox

Im a morbidly obese Yank who sits on a rascal in line for four hours (NO SOCIAL DISTANCING) to purchase a box of these and stuff them in my food hole