• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Life

Perm

Well guys and girls, it's time for some good old ass-patting, pyschological, pansy life-loving.

Honestly, tell me now. How many of my fellow CW'ers paused today to think about their life as a whole and were happy? I'm not too sure on everybody's current personal life and stuff at the moment, but I think it's becoming difficult in this day and age to feel positively about life? Isn't the teenage suicide rate at an all-time high? I know in NZ there is a horrdenously large number of young people who commit suicide. And straight up, it's sad. Life is an amazing thing, for the past couple of months I've only just woken up and realised it. Every single day I find something to be happy about, or do something that I enjoy, and it's during those times that I am able to sit back and think about everything going on in my life, and knowing that I'm enjoying it, and I feel I'm on top of it.

I'm trying to think of some 'life' quotes before I finish, but the only thing that comes to mind is Forrest Gump and the classic - "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get". It's true, and we all know chocolate is a good thing :)

Enjoy life.

Craig

World Traveller
I guess when I feel like **** I just tell myself there are worse off people then me. People in Australia (I'm generalizing) don't know how lucky we have it.

GotSpin

Nice thread.

Usually quite a happy person myself. Only really feel down on life when I think of all my money problems.

_Ed_

I'm happy. There are things that could be better (this whole being single thing is getting a bit old), but overall I can't complain. I'm loving the uni lifestyle and I've got some great mates.

bryce

Being single is underrated imo, most girls just ain't what they seem. All they wanna do is go out and get pissed and when they're young they usually couldn't give two ****s for faithfulness. They lie to your face and think absolutely nothing of it

G.I.Joe

Being single is underrated imo, most girls just ain't what they seem. All they wanna do is go out and get pissed and when they're young they usually couldn't give two ****s for faithfulness. They lie to your face and think absolutely nothing of it
"let me tell you something, ive been all around the world and i've learned something. women are a very complicated bunch. here, i'll give you an analogy: women are like grapes. see, i said that because... well because i used the word 'bunch' and so i thought of grapes. that's all ive got. now, if i said something like... women are a complicated 'group'..... awe crap, i thought of grapes again."
- Coach McGuirk

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Well guys and girls, it's time for some good old ass-patting, pyschological, pansy life-loving.

Honestly, tell me now. How many of my fellow CW'ers paused today to think about their life as a whole and were happy? I'm not too sure on everybody's current personal life and stuff at the moment, but I think it's becoming difficult in this day and age to feel positively about life? Isn't the teenage suicide rate at an all-time high? I know in NZ there is a horrdenously large number of young people who commit suicide. And straight up, it's sad. Life is an amazing thing, for the past couple of months I've only just woken up and realised it. Every single day I find something to be happy about, or do something that I enjoy, and it's during those times that I am able to sit back and think about everything going on in my life, and knowing that I'm enjoying it, and I feel I'm on top of it.

I'm trying to think of some 'life' quotes before I finish, but the only thing that comes to mind is Forrest Gump and the classic - "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get". It's true, and we all know chocolate is a good thing :)

Enjoy life.
I'm pretty happy. I'm lumbering towards my eventual goal in life, but it's been a fun process so far.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I never forced you to play Lost Odyssey.
Nothing wrong with it imo, though I've not finished it.

On the topic of the thread, I can't really complain about my life, so far i've achieved all I would have liked to and know that I am very priveleged to have the opportunities etc... that I have, and never forget it.

pup11

I am quite happy with the way things are going in my life, i have done a lot of **** through my teenage years and virtually treated life as a joke during that period, and i am just happy that i have now overcome all those bad habits of mine (no matter how tough it was), though still have a lot of sorting out to do in my life, but atm things are going fine.