• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looking for cricket channel here in U.S.. Help me please

haroon510

I have been living in U.S for 8 years now.. and i have always been a fan of cricket ever since leaving pakistan.. however, i could never find a good channel that cover all cricket matches around the world. With Afghan team part of international cricket now and me being an afghan and a cricket fan.. it is about time for me to get a channal to watch all cricket matches now..I recently add zee sport U.S but today i found out that they only cover ICL matches and i end up missing IPL matches last night... I am looking for a south asian/ Aust/ England/ South African or from any other region channel that shows all international matches..I am willing to pay as much money as it cost me...

For those south Asian memebers here who are living in U.S and fallowing cricket matche.. what channels do you guys have.. Can you guys help me find such a channel.. if such channel exist here in U.S.. Pleas Help me here..