• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Make your own country thread!

pinchy81

the folling was done on Dravids link

The Armed Republic of Pinchi

UN Category: New York Times Democracy
Civil Rights:
Very Good Economy:
Good Political Freedoms:
Superb

The Armed Republic of Pinchi is a tiny, socially progressive nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5 million enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.

The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defence. The average income tax rate is 17%. A large private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Pizza Delivery, and Furniture Restoration industries.

Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Pinchi's national animal is the timberwolf and its currency is the pinch.

R_D

HAHAHA :laugh: :laugh:
quality post, I don't need to quote which one i'm talking about right ? :p

Adamc

We had a CW region for that thing a while ago, lasted about a week before people started losing interest.

andyc

Adamc said:
We had a CW region for that thing a while ago, lasted about a week before people started losing interest.
Would like to point out that myself, David, and two other recently joined randoms are still on Nationstates, in the original CW region.

Loony BoB

I created an entire world during Science when I was 15. Pretty detailed, too. Hated that teacher.

Robertinho

I had a Nationstates nation, had about 2 billion ****s roaming around in it. No idea what happened to it.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
The Empire of Gegistan
"Cheese"

UN Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Civil Rights:Excellent
Economy:Strong
Political Freedoms: Very Good

Regional Influence: Minnow

The Empire of Gegistan is a tiny, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 17%. A substantial private sector is led by the Soda Sales industry, followed by Door-to-door Insurance Sales and Pizza Delivery.

Crime is a problem. Gegistan's national animal is the ipod and its currency is the geggle.