• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MSN Help

bryce

hey i was wondering if anyone knows how i can get my msn working again, when i try to sign in a message comes up saying there was a problem connecting to MSN messenger and says Error Code:0x81000370
anyone got any ideas?
thanks alot

andyc

hmm you might want to just try waiting a while and then trying again, i often get rejected for no real reason for an hour or so and then it works. if that doesnt do anything just reinstall it. what version do you have right now?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
lord_of_darkness said:
^ it works though.. i never go through the effort of re installing it.. but just wait..
Mine is not working in this PC and says check the trouble shooter which shows no problem. So have to reinstall it but too much of an effort doing that.

andyc

Mr Casson said:
^ Sounds like the simplest solution I've ever heard for a a computer problem on this site...
haha yeah its pretty much the only thing i knew how to do. i just wanted to sound like i knew what i was doing by posing first

bryce

Mr Casson said:
^ Sounds like the simplest solution I've ever heard for a a computer problem on this site...
hardly a solution, it hasn't been working for over a week and i re-installed it last night which didn't change anything, i have version 6.2 and no the troubleshooter doesn't work for me, any other ideas ?

Dasa

^A feature of Win XP - it restores your system to a previous point (i.e. when you last installed a program). It may work, but then you can lose a lot of your settings and whatnot you've made since the last restore point.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Okay I downloaded the messenegr but it shows cabinet file error while installing and doestn install as a result. Solutions? :(

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Pratyush said:
Okay I downloaded the messenegr but it shows cabinet file error while installing and doestn install as a result. Solutions? :(
oi!! this is bryces problem! :p