• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Nikhil Hearing* Details Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilN

age_master said:
i dont think that the numbre of questions should be limited, i dont think it will get rediculasly long but 10 questions may not be enough

how about the defence examines and the prosecution cross examines ;)

better give him the date well ahead of time and make sure he is avaliable than...
Yes, please do announce a date for that part

Mr Mxyzptlk

age_master said:
i dont think that the numbre of questions should be limited, i dont think it will get rediculasly long but 10 questions may not be enough
Why would 10 questions possibly be too few?

age_master said:
how about the defence examines and the prosecution cross examines ;)
The prosecution is bringing the case on this occasion though.

age_master

10 questions may well be enough, but im saying we should not be limited to that. we have to wait and see what happens.

Mr Mxyzptlk

How about "Defence or prosecution may appeal for further questions if necessary. These will be granted at the discretion of the moderating party (CWBCC) pending their need." ?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Unless called by the Prosecution.

The prosecution also strongly objects to the restriction in number of witnesses and will disregard it if we see fit.

age_master

well you can call him if you want :p make it even easier for us :)

i have no objection to marc calling as many witnesses as he wants, as long as they all have something relevant to say :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
How does it make it easier for you?

If we get first pick on him then you're already in trouble, because as soon as he's asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothng but the truth we've got him!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
We agree, but we have to have it because then when he's justly banned for life, it's been a fair hearing.

Mr Mxyzptlk

marc71178 said:
Unless called by the Prosecution.

The prosecution also strongly objects to the restriction in number of witnesses and will disregard it if we see fit.
Thus resulting in the whole process starting all over again.

steds

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Only authorized personnel are allowed to speak in the courtroom. Civilians may spectate, but any found voicing himself/herself in any way way will face disciplinary action by the CWBCC according to Rule 5b of the CW Cricket Code of Conduct.
what exatcly is that? :huh:

EDIT *realises that I'll have to be authorised to speak to defend Nikhil*
Oh, doesn't matter
*crawls back under rock*

Status
Not open for further replies.