• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No Youngsters

Great Birtannia

I got to the end of my first season at Derbyshire and when I got to the screen for next year there were no youngsters to sign. I had one mediocre player promoted from the academy that I reluctantly snapped up, and I signed Davies for Worcestershire and Doshi from Surrey, but it is pretty hard to get anywhere with Derbyshire if you can't develop your own players, especially when you lose Di Venuto and Adnan.

Will they appear next season or is there something wrong with my game? It didn't happen in my Worcestershire career. I am playing 2005.

Cheers.

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Meh, just go and draft Hayden and he'll make 2000 runs in a season for you. Make it a flat track, draw everything, and remain in 1st division till you find some bowlers :cool:

Worked for me.