• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ Say No to Kenya

anzac

Rik said:
anzac, I know you like long posts...but yours didn't just take the biscuit...IT TOOK THE SODDING JAR!
:lol:
aahh yes - but I have been known to do better!!!!! - still glad to see you appreciated it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Tim needed some back up after the flack he was getting on another thread - not too many dissenting comments about it.......

:)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
anzac said:
I thought this thread was about the Kiwis not wanting to play in Kenya - nothing to do with the politics in Zimbabwe !!!!!!

:duh:
At the end of the day, the 2 scenarios are fairly similar, hence the conversation moved slightly.

Kimbo

Macca

I was talking to my captain about the Kenya thing...
Apparently when the bomb went off outside the hotel in Pakistan Craig McMillan was lying on his bed and glass shattered all over him... You can see how any talk of possible safety issues would get the players worried. Then I was thinking- for Macca it would be doubly scary as a diabetic. If he became separated from his insulin he would die.

I know this thread was dead and buried but I just thought that was something worrying to think about.

I dont see why one of the other countries which voted for playing in Kenya won't switch their game around...