• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Rose averages 51 with the ball. He would be filthy with those two chances. Stoinis is not looking good at all.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I had the same reaction last game.

Gee I love how Big Show Maxi is going to get like 9 balls today.

ajdude

I like the look of this venue.
yeah it’s gorgeous man, outfield is ****ing perfect. last time i played there though my team got rolled for 70 odd and we lost by about 2pm which was perfect considering it was 37 degrees hahaha

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Imagine if the Canes had T20 legend Luke Wright at the crease instead of Mac.

Milenko is going to try and tee off very shortly.

ajdude

i'm gonna love seeing haris rauf make his t20i debut in a couple of years for pakistan in england or something and sky sports or whoever will show his best figures and we'll see "5/22 (or whatever) at Moe, 2019". what a time to be alive

ajdude

Maybe rose should transition his career to a batting allrounder
nah that match where kieron pollard kept bopping him over his head in the last over is my favourite clive rose memory, he had to defend about 30 and he just hung in there hahahah