• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Club Cricket (8-9)

Robertinho

Actually Jamee's stats are misleading, he played about 11 innings with 7 not outs and only scored around 300 runs. Plus he has the wrong attitude

Must have overlooked Nayak.

Buddhmaster

Robertinho said:
Actually Jamee's stats are misleading, he played about 11 innings with 7 not outs and only scored around 300 runs. Plus he has the wrong attitude

Must have overlooked Nayak.
Mmmm well spotted, Jamee is a tool

Jamee999

Robertinho said:
Actually Jamee's stats are misleading, he played about 11 innings with 7 not outs and only scored around 300 runs.
I'm ignoring t'other tripe.

Rules are rules, Robby.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Robertinho said:
OD:
Tharmi (22.8 with the bat, 20.3 with the ball)
Andy (25.2 with the bat, 13.8 with the ball)
Ian (50.7 with the bat)
Me (98 with the bat)
Jamee (97.5 with the bat)
Hoggy (38.3 with the bat, 18.2 with the ball)
Stedman (55 with the bat, 38.5 with the ball)
Kenny (62.7 with the bat)
Steds (63.3 with the bat, 25.7 with the ball)
David (21.6 with the ball)
Dave (24.2 with the ball)
*cough*

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Robertinho said:
You're a fine one to talk.

How many times will I have to tell you to shut up before you actually pay heed?

PY

marc71178 said:
How many times will I have to tell you to shut up before you actually pay heed?
Chill out Marc, you've been on the rampage against the same poster quite a bit today!

What's up?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
PY said:
Chill out Marc, you've been on the rampage against the same poster quite a bit today!

What's up?
In terms of the Reds he has made several posts that are against the team spirit, and on every occasion I have told him to "pull his head in"

Buddhmaster

marc71178 said:
In terms of the Reds he has made several posts that are against the team spirit, and on every occasion I have told him to "pull his head in"
Don't take it into the Testing Forum then, it's got nothing to do with this.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If it goes into any other thread, it's because he's acting like an immature little child in that thread.

And if that happens, then I will point it out.

KennyD

marc71178 said:
If it goes into any other thread, it's because he's acting like an immature little child in that thread.
But...he is an immature little child. 15 years old?

Be yourself, said a much famous(er) person than me. Yeah.