• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

Majin

Hundred in the 4D and 50 in the OD, will take that. Still not happy that I can't take hundreds past 110 in 4D games though, really need to work on that.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Some good bowling by me there. Would have liked the OD average to be better but great first season in England for me.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ah, lame. :( Still a good run by Durham though.

EDIT: Must keep that FC Bowling Average down...

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Right back in with the FC, top 6 falling to me in the first dig, awesome. Pity about our woeful OD :(

DCC_legend

Happy enough with my bowling the last few days. Hopefully my stats are looking good enough to get a good contract at the start of the dev league season.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Liam, with Scotland out is it worth me trying to get a game somewhere else, or is the IPL soon?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Tbh, I haven't decided how club cricket is going to run over the next week, given that I'll be in a hostel in Soho for all of it. I may sim the matches and pass them on Moerkmeister to disperse, but I don't know what his schedule's like yet.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Sunday 12 July

ENG - FP50 - Semi-Final
ENG - FP50 - Semi-Final
USA - 50 - Orlando v Texas
USA - 50 - NY v Maine
USA - 50 - California v Indiana
USA - 50 - Indiana v Atlanta
USA - 50 - Orlando v Washington
T&T - 50 - San Fernando v Mayaro
T&T - 50 - Laventille v Toco
T&T - 50 - Porters v Towers
T&T - 50 - Pirates v Toco

Attachments

Agent TBY

3 1 4 3, and I don't bowl for the rest of the game. Champion captaincy.

Oh well, happy with the MoTM, though.