• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Cricket Web 'A' in Top End Series

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The VC's the only player not to play an OD game. Hmmm.

Very happy with my FC average though, despite average boosting against the minnows. The side played tremendously well though, Stedman and Chaulk batted like men possessed.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Great win guys. Disappointed by my FC performances but glad to have performed well in the ODs.

Dasa

Only 86* and 91 from Stedman and Chaulk this time. Poor form. :laugh:
Seriously, excellent again. Incredible series all around.

Travis_Teh

The VC's the only player not to play an OD game. Hmmm.

Very happy with my FC average though, despite average boosting against the minnows. The side played tremendously well though, Stedman and Chaulk batted like men possessed.
I didn't play a single one day game ... not overly happy about that either as I was rested for a FC match, too :p

Sensational time with it for Chaulk and Stedman, though.

Kweek

played about 2 or 3 matches, so much fun:p

nah well done to Gundry for spinning awesomely.

bryce

Good way to end a succesful series team. I was at the least satisfied with my own series and felt my OD bowling made some big strides, however batting seemed to go in the opposite direction though I didn't get a whole lot of chances to spend time in the middle. Gundry's bowling has really become a force to be reckoned with, meaning Green will have the most well balanced and possibly the strongest bowling attack this season.