• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** CW XI in New Zealand Tour Thread

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Finally, a decent effort from the Ginger one
ginger did well bowling in tandem with lord and he seems to be finding his line..tossing up beautifully teasing the batsmen and getting some good turn..

Im ashamed of myself...
cant cross 50 each game mate :P:) :) it was just a better ball..

Exstatic with my performance. Those 2 early wickets really put New Zealand on the back foot.
that is very true.. Wright you were bowling beautifully with the new ball... seam up and getting some good swing..

Mr Mxyzptlk

CW XI for the 5th ODI

Rich_2001
Bugssy
Cloete (C)
Eclipse
Marc71178
Peter Young +
Rik
Master Blaster
Mr Ponting
David Jr.
Mr Wright

12th Man : Mr Mxyzptlk

Blewy and LoD rest this one out.

PY

Very happy to get a recall. :)

Feel obliged to check whether that is a typo though. :P

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Well it was a seaming green wicket and new zealand having won the toss put us into bat first..
Cloete was the captain for this game as blewy , lord , mr mxy, neil and co were rested..

This game takes the 7 Match series 2 (NZ) - 3 (CWXI)

6th ODI - Next game to be Played at Dunedin on Sunday 28th March

7th and final ODI to be Played at Beautiful Queenstown on Tuesday 30th March

Attachments

Blewy

Very dissapointing effort with the bat...
At 2/128 we should have been able to pile on a decent score but the middle order failed...

We need to really take our chances, when we get to the WC a performance like this could put us out...

Good effort with the ball from Mr P, Wr W, and Rik, however 175 was never going to be enough...

Mr Mxyzptlk

CW XI for 6th ODI

Rich_2001
Bugssy
Cloete (C)
Eclipse
Marc71178
Peter Young +
Rik
Master Blaster
Mr Ponting
David Jr.
Mr Wright

12th Man : Lord of Darkness

Unchanged XI, but Lord of Darkness takes over as drinks carrier.

Last edited:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Unchanges XI, but Lord of Darkness takes over as drinks carrier.
I will ensure the high standard of quality water for all players maintained by my pre decessor - Mr Mxyzptlk
Hail to the increasingly popular and competitive field of water boy..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Awesome match.. fought to the very last end..16 needed of last over only 6 was managed of it..

Takes the series to a very tight position at 3-3...

Attachments

PY

WAHOO!!! A return to form finally!!! :D Thank you to people who have kept the faith. You know who you are. :).

Pity about the result though. But plenty of positives to be taken from it.

Andre

CWXI vs NZ 7th ODI

Bugssy
Rich_2001
Blewy (c)
Cloete
Eclipse
PY +
Rik
Mr Mxyzptlk
Mr. Ponting
David Jr.
Neil Pickup

Mr. Wright (12th man)

bugssy

any news on the game yet

as i do belive i am playing for my cwxi international career and very keen to see if we take out the one day series

bugssy

great win guys well done

i guess my poor showing i this games means i dont get a plan ticket to the world cup :( :( :( :( :(