• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL East Coast Fury Thread **

Johnners

Cheers Goughy :)

Well, it isn't the star studded team from last season, but even given the quality of the players that left us, I still think we can give this years title a decent crack with a little bit of luck. We mightn't have the immense midfield or forward line that we had last season, but IMO we have bolstered our defence so I'm confident we can keep the opposition out. It looks like scoring goals will be our issue, but I'm confident Morris & Dwyer can step up to the job up front and put the ball into the back of the net.

Johnners

Nah, we'll be alright. Got decent backup in all positions to counter for injuries, suspensions..

Johnners

Have you got a link where i can d'load the teamsheet maker? (I'm at work atm, don't have it on my work computer)

Johnners

Will do, thanks mate :)

Yup, it works, cheers goughy, will send the teamsheet for the match against Auckland asap.

Only problem is, can't get AMs & DMs with that teamsheet creator, but thats no big deal for me atm.

Last edited:

Goughy

Will do, thanks mate :)

Yup, it works, cheers goughy, will send the teamsheet for the match against Auckland asap.

Only problem is, can't get AMs & DMs with that teamsheet creator, but thats no big deal for me atm.
Open the settings in Notepad and change the values to 1

Goughy

Correct and working pre-season Rosters.

Updated to include Auckland vs Fury and United vs Nomads.

Could all captains please get teamsheets into CWFootball@cricketweb.net as soon as possible.

EDIT- Updated to include Fury vs Power pre-season game from Matchday 2.

Attachments

Last edited:

Johnners

Thanks Goughy.

Well done guys on a great start to the pre-season with the victory over Auckland. Special mention goes to Morris for scoring 2 goals, on debut no less, congrats mate. The match against the power was a tough one, as they have a very well balanced team, so a draw wasn't all that bad of an outcome. Shame we had to lose Ethan to injury for 1 match though.

Last edited by a moderator: