• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

Son Of Coco

I don't get it. You watch blokes hit a decent length and let the wicket do the work, and you think you actually have to bowl something miraculous to take a wicket.

morgieb

Feel like I'm repeating myself, but Haze has been terrible to Cook all series. So many leg stump half volleys.
Probably a stupid suggestion but to the left-handers he should try going around the wicket.

EDIT: FFS, Riggins.

Burgey

What a ****ing disgrace. If any of you ****s comment that Australia bowled poorly and that's why they're behind in this series then you should be killed.

Not worth a squirt of piss.

Hurricane

Like his supposed prowess against spin, its one of the greatest myths of this generation.

Another Ashes series lost with him in charge, but heh at least he set some funky fields now and then.
I like his tactics but the biggest thing you can do as a captain is turn up yourself. Not tactics.

Spikey

This means we don't have to listen to the idiots moan about how KP would have won the Ashes, so this has been a great morning

Midwinter

Is he learning ?

Hazlewood to Cook, no run, fractionally short on middle, Hazlewood has Cook hopping. But he safely dabs it in front of the covers

Hazlewood to Cook, no run, pushed full and wide outside off, Cook shoulders arms

Hazlewood to Cook, no run, full and angling away outside off, Cook won't chase those

Hazlewood to Cook, 1 no ball, full and slanting away outside off, Cook ushers it through to the keeper. No ball called. Big no ball..

Hazlewood to Cook, no run, full and attacking the off stump as Cook's solid forward-defensive push interneves

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I know Starc has gotten Lyth out a few times this series but surely Johnson had to be bowling in these circumstances.

morgieb

I'd have opened the bowling with Johnson. Realistically him bowling thunderbolts was the only way to really get to a manageable total.