• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Map of CW Land

Dravid

dontcloseyoureyes said:
It's okay, a little overcast.
Then move to Nixonstown, where it is always sunny and you can see the new Nixontown Stadium from the beaches.

Dravid

dontcloseyoureyes said:
Prefer Campsfield tbh, good beaches, nice statue of it's namesake to admire.
Was in Campsfield the other day. Nixonstown has much better looking women imo. Not sure if that would matter to you since you seemed to be married.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Keep getting mugged outside of my pad in Goffstown...

Why do I keep paying Camps protection money if this keeps going on?

Dravid

NZTailender said:
Keep getting mugged outside of my pad in Goffstown...

Why do I keep paying Camps protection money if this keeps going on?
Move to Nixonstown, where you will never have a problem like that. Nixonstown is the best place to live in CW Land. Think about all the women dude!

pinchy81

thats what i heard to and it also looks like i've saved up enough money to buy 2 houses one in Nixontown and the other in Campsfield

Dravid

pinchy81 said:
thats what i heard to and it also looks like i've saved up enough money to buy 2 houses one in Nixontown and the other in Campsfield
I'm guessing you will be in Nixonstown more?