• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nice moment with the three tag teams during the HoF. Matt unsure how crazy to act a particular highlight.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Did Patron actually no-show Impact! vs. Lucha or is it a work after the "press conference"? Weird way for it all to go down, except for, you know, Alberto no-showing, which I guess is largely unsurprising.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
What a great show. Still got so much stuff to watch but no time. Need to nap now before the derby at 2:30am, then nap again before work at 7am, then straight into RoH and NXT after work. Still got PROGRESS, 2xEVOLVE, Rev Pro, Supershow... man wtf way too much. Champions Carnival isn't slowing down either :)

Athlai

Not Terrible
That ladder match was great, everyone really shone except maybe EC3. That may have just been that he was in there with guys who had better spots than his or were just generally more over with the audience. Lars Sullivan always makes me nervous too, he seems like he has these minor moments of hesitation before doing something that always makes me tense up a bit watching. Ricochet was unbelievably good and ridiculously over. Think he would've impressed a lot of people in WWE today.

Killian Dain is also so ****ing good in multiman matches. He might be my favourite big guy in the business. May also have had the loudest Adam Cole Baeeee-by yet

Shayna vs. Ember Moon was good, built on their previous match and Bazsler looked like a legit monster of an athlete popping her shoulder in, and grabbing her own hair to keep the submission locked in. See you Monday/Tuesday Ember.

Spoiled the tag match by tuning in live to see this in the last few minutes (which also ruined the result of the ladder match for me when I went back to watch the other stuff after) but thats a pretty interesting swerve. Who the **** turns heel by betraying Pete "angriest **** in the world" Dunne? Love it. TUE vs. British Strong Style should be gun too.

Was a teensy bit surprised that the Almas/Black match wasn't the main event, was pleased though as Gargano/Ciampa IS the biggest NXT story ever. Almas/Black are both going to be huge stars, Almas especially. The guy has been fricken awesome in the last six months.

And Gargano vs. Ciampa what can you even say. Will be a feud that goes down in the history of the business as one of the best.

Athlai

Not Terrible
ROH not having Cody vs. Kenny close sounds weird. Wreddit is also making out like its a **** match too. Worthwhile watching?