• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Shameless Promo/Whoring Thread

Top_Cat

Are you involved in something which you want to sell to people? Do you have good friends in a nascent business looking for just one chance to spruik their product so you can reap the sweet, sweet reflected glory? Then this thread is for you!

My mate, Josh, has made a handy little program. The video is cute, he's a ripping man and a good operator and, ladies, he's single. Plus, the app itself is actually pretty good. I give it a minimum of 4/5 stars. Consider subscription!

UNIorganiser

UNIorganiser - YouTube

*serious face*

Honestly, we're all inundated with ads, yeah? Hard to know which way to go on some things and I think personally knowing or being the people involved with a product means you're less likely to be ****ed over, hence the reason for this thread. For example, if you subscribe to the above package and have a problem, you can mention it to me and I'll personally text Josh and suggest he send a pic of himself rolling naked in cash because, ha ha, he already has your cash, enjoy your doom, etc.

Thread rules

1. Don't be a penis
2. DON'T. BE. A. PENIS
3. Srs gize, dnt be a pen15.
4. Adhere without exception to rules 1-3.
5. No bands (currently under review)

Last edited:

Turbinator

Asian kids don't need UNIorganiser. They have their parents for that. The only difference is, with Asian parents, a rest day is not an option.