• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 'When Will This Bloody Tour End?' T20 Thread

benchmark00

Can't believe I'm saying it, but holy **** I'm impressed with Muirhead. He has a test career waiting for him somewhere along the track.

Spikey

that wicket reminds me of the injustice ian bell suffered in the tour match, where he missed one that went to slip and was given out #never4get
\
Poor Bresnan. That's seriously the unluckiest dismissal of the summer.
good from this ****

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I can't believe Matthew Wade a) caught the ball b) held onto the ball c) removed the bails.

benchmark00

Yep, on him.

You know what's impressive? That he's not doing what all these modern day leggies are doing and bowling with such a high arm. Actually gives it a chance to rip by having a round arm. All the tools here.

Spark

Global Moderator
Super accurate itbt. Considering the revs he gives it. He doesn't give it MacGill revs but he still rips it enough, not a roller.
I'm trying to think of the number of genuine rank long-hops or full bungers he's delivered, can't think of many. Granted it is T20 so it might not make much difference given the turn/dip he gets.

EDIT: Then almost gets a wicket with a horrid full toss, lol

benchmark00

Has to work more on his run up/approach to make his action more easy to replicate, but other than that he could play first class cricket and do well right now.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So good that we managed to win the series 3-0 without even needing to call on leading all rounder Arun Finch to have a bowl.

England have been gone for some time, but its been really encouraging seeing so many good performances from so many young cricketers.