• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in CWLand

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
marc71178 said:
I will not be available for this series as I do not feel it should be played.

I fail to see how the ICC can force us to play them in a series again so soon when as pointed out other sides are yet to visit.
It's nice to know that I'm not ploughing a lone furrow.

Robertinho

Robertinho said:
Yeah, I'll be available, but why Zimbabwe...?
Could the board please inform us of the state of Zimbabwe in 2013? Has anything changed? If it's still as it is today, then I'm declaring myself unavailable.

Mr Mxyzptlk

It's as is today.

Interestingly, if Zimbabwe toured any country today, I don't think any of the major players would declare themselves unavailable, if any at all.

superkingdave

I won't be available.

I'd like to apologise to all the fans out there who have bought replica shirts with my name on the back in anticipation of this series. There will be a piece in the Island Times explaining the thought process this week.

steds

superkingdave said:
I won't be available.

I'd like to apologise to all the fans out there who have bought replica shirts with my name on the back in anticipation of this series. There will be a piece in the Island Times explaining the thought process this week.
Will I get a refund?

Camps is it possible to sort the players on the front page into Batsmen,Bowlers, All- Rounders as I do not know what chance in hell even though probably dont have a chance of getting in?

chaminda_00

AussieDominance said:
Camps is it possible to sort the players on the front page into Batsmen,Bowlers, All- Rounders as I do not know what chance in hell even though probably dont have a chance of getting in?
Considering only 7 players, 4 who are current ODI player, ATM have pulled out. It safe to say you have next to no chance of playing, but you can always dream.

Loony BoB

Interesting that none of the following have responded as yet... will they be considered available if they do not respond?

LA Camps - most surprising indeed :p
I Markus
DJ Watt
AA Cameron

andyc

Loony BoB said:
Interesting that none of the following have responded as yet... will they be considered available if they do not respond?

LA Camps - most surprising indeed :p
I Markus
DJ Watt
AA Cameron
Hardly going to get picked, but I'm available. Blissfully ignorant of Zimbabwean politics, tbh.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
AussieDominance said:
ooo interesting! well done on the courage Robbins!
What do you mean by that exactly?

If it's well done on declaring myself unavailable, how come you've said you'll play?

If not, what is it?

cbuts

maybe he is just saying well done for sticking to ur guns, even if your view differs from his????