• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oldest piece of clothing you own which you still wear

HeathDavisSpeed

In honour of GIMP's recent thread quality.

And excluding clothes that you wear for manual labour round the house or garden.

Anyway, I have a Barcelona shirt that I bought in either 1995 or 1996. Some local managed to burn a hole in it with a cigarette the day after I bought it, but other than that it is still in primo condition despite being 20 years old and being worn regularly when I play soccer or go for a run.

Smudge

Good album, is that.
Yeah - loved Bring It On more, but a few good tracks on Liquid Skin too.

I'm not sure I exactly got the t-shirt off the saleperson's back, but I think they had run out and he said "oh, I bought the CD too and was going to take this one, but you can have it''. It's only right I wear it to its grisly death in his memory. I assume he's still alive though...

wellAlbidarned

massive white woolly jumper which I've owned for about four years and looks like it's been going a decade or so before that

harsh.ag

Green woollen earmuffs my father gave me from 15 years ago.

If that doesn't count, then a blue half jacket dad gave me 10 years ago. It's always shorter than the T-shirts its worn above, but looks infinitely cool

Last edited:

social

Yankees jersey from the mid-80s

Wife detests it so I make sure to bring it out every now and again

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah - loved Bring It On more, but a few good tracks on Liquid Skin too.

I'm not sure I exactly got the t-shirt off the saleperson's back, but I think they had run out and he said "oh, I bought the CD too and was going to take this one, but you can have it''. It's only right I wear it to its grisly death in his memory. I assume he's still alive though...
Enjoyed their first two albums. Not that I am saying I didn't enjoy anything afterwards; I've no idea what became of them.

cpr

Got a t-shirt my auntie gave me for my 21st that still amazingly fits, despite me being about 5st heavier. Also a James shirt I got from a gig 10 years ago that made it out of retirement a couple of months ago. Have a pair of jeans that have lasted about 12 years or so, they were a size 30 waist when I got them, I think they've stretched quite a bit over the years

flibbertyjibber

After my brother died last summer I saw some pics of us on holiday in 98 and one of the pairs of shorts I had on I still had. They fit, only because the tie string have snapped so they still fit my fat arse all these years on.