• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 3 Results & Match Reports

SirBloody Idiot

Disappointing match yet again. Never enough runs on the board, and the bowlers did the best with what they could. Admittedly, the loss of Kemp and Vidyut hurt - but Rao and Chalker needed to step up and failed to do so.

I am very pleased with the signs Bracken and Cleary are showing, though.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Ffs, Beetson's bowling the culprit imo. Gruggen not winning any friends either.

Would be interested to see some stats, too, if possible? :)

Mister Wright

Amazing stuff in OD atm from Queensland. Bowlers are working well as a unit, and our batsmen are outstanding. That was a comprehensive win and puts us out right at the top of the table. Great start to the OD season, need some of that energy in the FC arena.

chaminda_00

Leigh 6, Raza 3. Raza has bowled almost 10 OPM in OD all season.
Yeah I know, but that has been when we have only played five bowlers. I thought with six bowling options he would only bowl the odd over. I guess picking Leigh and Murali in the same bowling slot may have not been the best idea. Oh well try something in Twenty20 and see what happens.