• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Only one message every 10 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghav

I am having trouble while sending messages from my cricketmail. I am trying to send out mails from the mail ID ias@cricketmail.net and I keep getting this error if I send immediately after I sent one.

"An error occured: You may only send one message every 10 minute(s). Please wait approximately 8 minute(s) before sending this message."

Its really crazy to wait another 10 minutes to send another mail. Please rectify it ASAP.

Raghav

30 views and no reply... I think there is no answer but to create a new email ID with another e-mail provider. Sorry James

Status
Not open for further replies.