• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

pandemic 2

Kweek

56767 on my latest attempt, was a parasite, with fever, pulmonery oedema and insanity...
killed everyone bar bloody madagascar!
so around 18milion people still alive, the rest is all dead.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Presuming a combination of death count and time elapsed - the quicker you kill everyone the higher the score.

Whereas I was quite amused when my parasite infected 6.2 billion people without a single fatality and only then mutated to start causing necrosis, boils, diarrhea and insanity. As I said in Made/Ruined only bloody Madagascar and five hundred sods in Greenland survived. But I got a lower score than previous efforts where I only got 5 billion people but in half the time.

Blewy

Madagascar always seems to be the stalling point, All because it only has a port and no airport..

Matt79

Global Moderator
Reckon you might need to start there to get it - but then the risk will be that they shut the port before you get offshore.

cpr

Had one start there, only other place infected was Japan, both countries shut the ports and couldnt spread any more.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Still the only champion to kill the world I see. Was on realistic too.

My score was low though since the parasite took ages to evolve to a killing state.

KiWiNiNjA

109857 on first go.

Australia, NZ, Madagasgar, Japan, Canada, US, and Mexico survived. :(

The only problem with the game is that there isn't a faster speed.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah its fine-ish for the start but when it took half an hour for me to kill the world when I had already infected everyone it began to get a bit tedious.

Pandemic 3 could be awesome.

David

International 12th Man
Got 3 points. :ph34r:

Left it on for over a day on the fastest speed, came back to 9000 evolution points. Canada died fast, pity they'd already closed their borders before I got back, and no other country had been infected.

Still, was satisfying to buy all 25 symptoms available to me.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Started in Madagascar, got offshore, but the bloody US, Japan and NZ shut me out. Closed borders my ass - the US can't stop Mexicans getting across the border now!

cpr

hah, had one where America was dieing but Mexico was fine as they'd closed the border, raised a smirk.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Just got 105K going for an all out attack with virus - South America, Greenland and Madagascar survived, but knocked off the rest within 120 days.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Got the most people I've ever managed this time, only Australia and Cuba evaded my parasite, but it took forever - only 60K

andyc

Got 3 points. :ph34r:

Left it on for over a day on the fastest speed, came back to 9000 evolution points. Canada died fast, pity they'd already closed their borders before I got back, and no other country had been infected.

Still, was satisfying to buy all 25 symptoms available to me.
:laugh:

WAG.