• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Phillip Hughes CW support banner at Melbourne and Sydney Test match

Where should the left over money be donated?

• Other (Please List)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

It's a good thing you blokes are all doing here. Whether the crypto-Nazi officials let it be hung up or not. It's a good thing and you should be proud of it.

Adders

Flags up, third tier to the right of the members as you look at it. Will try and get some pics up.

Adders

Sorry guys, cant seem to post pics from my phone. Will have to do them tonight.

Flags directly above the Olympic stand 2006 sign.

Adders

20141228_100258.jpg

20141228_100832.jpg

20141228_102032.jpg

Last one was from where I was actually sitting which was miles away from the flag so it didn't come out the best.

Last edited:

Adders

Oh and slightly off topic but another remarkable event took place at the MCG yesterday. For what I'm sure will be the only time this summer an Englishman got his hands on the CWC........

20141228_092007.jpg

Was very tempted to grab it and run off to the hills tbh.

Adders

wrong thread :(

While I'm here - good stuff Adders!
Where you there on day 3 Jono? Did you spot the flag?

I had an awesome day, was sat just on the edge of the large Indian contingent..........it was very entertaining I must say.

Adders

So I'm posting both flags up to Dan in Sydney today who is going to days 2 and 3 at the SCG...........they really are both magnificent and the flag makers and wiff (especially) should be congratulated on some excellent work.

Does anyone have an ideas as to what we could ultimately do with the Sean Abbott one? It's a work of art so it would be a shame if it ended up collecting dust in someones shed, but then I really don't know what would be appropriate to do with it now? The "Stay strong Sean" wording really is defunct so I don't think it's an option to give it to his family or first club etc.......what do others think?

harsh.ag

A really nice thing could be if we got the School Cricket Team from the school he went to pose with the flag, and then send the photo to him along with the actual flag. Too difficult though, I suppose.

fredfertang

Shouldn't it be coming over here for this summer's Ashes before going back to Aus for next winter's home series and so on and so forth ad infinitum?