• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please help James!

Mister Wright

I don't know if it is possible if you can access my account and change my password, but I can't remember the answer to my secret question, nor can I remember my password. I signed up as: kyle@cricketmail.net.

Thanks.

chooka_nick

Sorry to dig up old threads James... but I can't access CricketMail. It does this every-so-often with CricketWeb as well, do these websites go down with bandwidth problems often?

James

Cricket Web Owner
chooka_nick said:
Sorry to dig up old threads James... but I can't access CricketMail. It does this every-so-often with CricketWeb as well, do these websites go down with bandwidth problems often?
No problem Nick.

I've just checked the logs and uptime scripts and there's been not actual downtime since this so the problem must have been at your end.

If you're continuing to experience problems, contact me on MSN and I'll walk you through a few things we can try.

chooka_nick

James said:
No problem Nick.

I've just checked the logs and uptime scripts and there's been not actual downtime since this so the problem must have been at your end.

If you're continuing to experience problems, contact me on MSN and I'll walk you through a few things we can try.
Hmm, thanks James... it actually works fine with IE (I'm sorry I didn't try it before), so I'll just use it through that.
For some reason FireFox (best.browser.ever.) seems to think http://www.cricketmail.net/ doesn't exist... clearly it does and things look rectified now.
Thanks again James.

EDIT: James, this is what happens. I get this in BOTH browsers whilst trying to access this page (which you asked me to do, I applied to write for CricketWeb).

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hmm, well it could have been slow at the time, but there's definately been no actual downtime.