• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pretty Shockin..!

Jamee999

They've been royally mucked up by their parents, if you're brought up and home-taught by a racist, and your father is a Nazi, you're more than likely gonna be pretty disgusting morally yourself.

Yeah, that's pretty bad.

Jungle Jumbo

Seen them on a BBC documentary several years back (Louis Meets The Nazis, with Louis Theroux?. Some of the stuff they were saying was so disgusting it was almost incredible, hearing it from what were 10 year old girls. They were singing songs in support of Mugabe in Zimbabwe. I think there were some other Neo-Nazis on it as well, Louis went to meet some other guy, see if I can dig up some info.

Chubb

I remember that show as well... scary, especially when he got asked by a gun-toting band of swastika-tatooed southerners if he was Jewish and he wouldn't tell them.

simmy

That is seriously sick.

Hopefully these girls will gain some perspective when they grow a tad older.

Things like this make you question "freedom of speach"

Langeveldt

Soutie
It's a little worrying to say the least, but I don't like the idea that I/they cannot be proud to be white which seems to be misconstrued as being anti other races.. I guess the line is an extremely thin one.. Although the whole Nazi BS is just disgusting..

Scaly piscine

Just shows you that if you catch people early enough you can brainwash them into believing anything - whether it be one race being superior to another, that pixies and elves exist or even religion.

simmy

Scaly piscine said:
Just shows you that if you catch people early enough you can brainwash them into believing anything - whether it be one race being superior to another, that pixies and elves exist or even religion.
Especially religion.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Scaly piscine said:
That minor detail that has accounted for about two billion dead people..

Top_Cat

It's a little worrying to say the least, but I don't like the idea that I/they cannot be proud to be white which seems to be misconstrued as being anti other races.. I guess the line is an extremely thin one.. Although the whole Nazi BS is just disgusting..
The problem is that most people are proud of achievements which specifically pertain to them being something meaningful. People are proud of their nation because of its successes, for example. Being proud of your race is in effect being proud of stuff done specifically pertaining to being white. Then you have a think about the white race's achievements and it's a very slippery slope from there.

I, personally, can't think of a single achievement by any race which would be directly related to their race. To try to ascribe achievements to race is foolish. So being proud of just being white is somewhat dangerous. Anyway, it's pretty clear they're anti-people-of-colour too, not just pro-white.

Like many children across the country, Lamb and Lynx decided to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina — the white ones.

The girls' donations were handed out by a White Nationalist organization who also left a pamphlet promoting their group and beliefs — some of the intended recipients were more than a little displeased.

And the last paragraph;

But even before that, April had decided that Bakersfield was not "white" enough, so she sold her home, and hopes that she and the girls can find an all-white community in the Pacific Northwest.

One can still be proud of oneself when others who are different are around you. The fact they would be looking for a place to associate with only those who are the same as them is the problem. That's where they step over the line from being 'pro-white' to 'anti-non-white'.

As far as these girls go, yeah it's sick but it shows an interesting facet of human behaviour too. With these girls being hardcore racists, people put forward the 'empty vessel' theory for them, blaming their parents, yet when adults do the same, they were 'born evil and should be punished'. When people do and say things racially-based, most people shrug their shoulders but when they see racism embodied by two very white, blonde, cute chicks, the reason NOW is "That's sick!"

I personally do my best to 'think global, act local' on racism everywhere I am no matter who the person is and I guess seeing something like these girls is a decent enough jolt to people to show them that racism exists in many, many forms. But it's not enough to be outraged now; the battle has many fronts. These girls and their family are just one.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Top_Cat said:
One can still be proud of oneself when others who are different are around you. The fact they would be looking for a place to associate with only those who are the same as them is the problem. That's where they step over the line from being 'pro-white' to 'anti-non-white'..
Thats about the only bit I don't fully agree with, I don't have a problem with anyone moving away to an area where there are more people of their own community/background.. Humans by nature don't integrate willingfully after all..

(But obviously there is proof these chicks are racists in their other actions, I agree with you on that)

Top_Cat

Thats about the only bit I don't fully agree with, I don't have a problem with anyone moving away to an area where there are more people of their own community/background.. Humans by nature don't integrate willingfully after all..
Hey I don't have a problem with people moving away to communities like that either. Not at all. I'm just saying their motivation is clearly anti-non-white. This, of course, does not and should not prevent them from doing it but I'm just saying it shows how hollow their rhetoric about being only pro-white really is; they are on the anti- side of those who aren't like them too.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Top_Cat said:
Hey I don't have a problem with people moving away to communities like that either. Not at all. I'm just saying their motivation is clearly anti-non-white. This, of course, does not and should not prevent them from doing it but I'm just saying it shows how hollow their rhetoric about being only pro-white really is; they are on the anti- side of those who aren't like them too.
and they are extremely attractive.. I'm used to my racists being ugly..