• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Re-cast the movie Clue for a remake

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
everything gets remade at some point and eventually they will probably do Clue, even though the original was perfect. Tim Curry, Madeleine Khan, Michael McKean, Christopher Lloyd, that curvy french maid. Epic.

But if you had to, who would you cast? Remember, the actors should work well together - just getting your favourite actors might not gel well as an ensemble cast.

Main case

Wadsworth (the Butler) -
Mrs. White -
Professor Plumb -
Mrs. Peacock -
Mr Green -
Miss Scarlett -
Col Mustard -
Mr Boddy -
Yvette/The Maid -

And for extra credit

Extra cast aka cameos :
The Cop -
The Motorist -
The Cook -
The Singing Telegram -
Evangelist/Police Chief -

NZTailender

Main case

Wadsworth (the Butler) - Ralph Fiennes
Mrs. White - Julianne Moore
Professor Plumb - Jeffrey Wright
Mrs. Peacock - Thandie Newton
Mr Green - Ryan Gosling
Miss Scarlett - Kate Winslet
Col Mustard - Matthew McConaughey
Mr Boddy - John Hamm
Yvette/The Maid - Margot Robbie

And for extra credit

Extra cast aka cameos :
The Cop - Bruce Willis
The Motorist - Gary Oldman
The Cook - Judy Dench
The Singing Telegram - Emma Stone
Evangelist/Police Chief - Morgan Freeman

NZTailender

I haven't seen the movie Clue :)
Do yourself a favour and watch it. It was a flop when released because they had three different endings, the idea being you went and saw it three times, or discussed with friends which ending you got. Except it failed because people would end up seeing the same ending because it was random showings.

it has gained cult status with VHS/DVD release.