• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Records of half of the UK population gone missing!

cpr

Heh. Ace show.

AS for the records missing, no panic. TNT are the curriers, which means they've been dropped in a bin somewhere, or sat at the bottom of their mountain of lost post. There hasnt been a bunch of incompetant people since, well since Customs.

What makes me laugh in a keystone cops mannor (ie, its so shockingly stupid it has to be funny or you'd cry) is that they take 25 million peoples info, stick it on CD then whack it in the post. So thats 1.4gb max. Get a decent net connection ffs, and transfer it overnight. Or at least get someone to courrier that one important delivery door to door.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The Department of Work and Pensions official line is,

"**** off and bother Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs; it's their problem".

Perm

Article said:
They went missing after they were sent by TNT courier.
I think we can safely assume those two CDs are in a million small pieces all over England.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Pfft, just make up the records if they can't find them..

Chlamydia
Unemployed
Drunk and Disorderly, Shoplifting, Driving without insurance
Council owned

Job done

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Absolute shambles this, hardly a surprise under this shambles of an administration though

Olwe

even though i am 17 i have a younger brother, i think it is a mixture of the people who lost (i cant renmeber who did) and the Challciler Darling who i think should resign (even though i a am a future tory and dispice the labour govenment, Brown, Blair and Bush. so i am not very bised :laugh:. No i am bised ... to a level.