• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Request a stat *

BlackCap_Fan

Hey guys, just to make sure my signature is correct, can somebody dig up my 5D and OD record? Not just for season X, all of it, if that's possible.

andyc

I am currently yet to be dismissed in one dayers for the season. Has anyone ever went through a whole season without getting out? What's the record for most games without being dismissed?

Loony BoB

andyc said:
I am currently yet to be dismissed in one dayers for the season. Has anyone ever went through a whole season without getting out? What's the record for most games without being dismissed?
How many games (or innings) would you consider to have been played in order to qualify as going through the whole season without getting out?

andyc

Loony BoB said:
How many games (or innings) would you consider to have been played in order to qualify as going through the whole season without getting out?
How many games have I played this season? That many :p

I reckon at least 5 games sounds good, or maybe 5 innings would be better.

Loony BoB

So far I can say that Loganathan played 7 innings last season for OD...

14* (10)
0* (0)
6* (7)
23* (15)
33* (43)
2* (3)
12* (10)

chaminda_00

Add to that two more innings, one at the end of season 8 and one at the start of this season. Those were the days i averaged like 100 with the bat. Now its back down to the mid 20s.

Loony BoB

I've checked Seasons 1-3 in the archive and nobody managed more then, and in season 8 the only unbeaten player with runs to his name was Broadbent, but he only came to the crease three times.