• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Request My Custom Title Now - pre-poll

Zinzan

'sup CW.

Took me long enough to get to the stage of a custom title (James to confirm I'm the slowest), here's your chance to absolutely ruin it for me. This thread is for ideas, to be followed up with a poll and I will absolutely respect the will of the forum, assuming James goes for it.

Go.
Jeez, somebody's flattering themselves a tad aren't they.

Zinzan

Yeah would be a shame if he thought the community he has spent time with for almost 15 years might be willing to have a bit of a laugh with him?
Which should also involve taking some ribbing for self-flattery.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
You using the collective 'we' again NZT?
Yes. There are some on this forum who use the collective "there are some on this forum that think/argue/etc" and because they do I can therefore use the collective 'we'.

Yes this post was in jest!!!!

Zinzan

Yes. There are some on this forum who use the collective "there are some on this forum that think/argue/etc" and because they do I can therefore use the collective 'we'.
Haha, I see, that's your rationale for thinking you talk on behalf for everyone is it? Or by 'we', did you just mean that you and Athers speak for one another?

If so, I think that's quite cute.

Last edited:

NZTailender

Haha, I see, that's your rationale for thinking you talk on behalf for everyone is it? Or by 'we', did you just mean that you and Athers speak for one another?

If so, I think that's quite cute.
:laugh: Uh no, but when I say 'we' I refer to the 'audience', the peoples who read your post.

You have a real weird thing about groups on this forum about who is on whose side, and talking for others or whatever. It's almost an obsession.

Athlai

Not Terrible
:laugh: Uh no, but when I say 'we' I refer to the 'audience', the peoples who read your post.

You have a real weird thing about groups on this forum about who is on whose side, and talking for others or whatever. It's almost an obsession.
Yeah as someone who Geg speaks for and on his side, I naturally agree.

Zinzan

Lol. A nice but somewhat desperate attempt to try and normalise one individual replying to another individual's post with the collective 'we'. :laugh:

NZTailender

Lol. A nice but somewhat desperate attempt to try and normalise one individual replying to another individual's post with the collective 'we'. :laugh:
I think this post is quite cute :happy:

edit: oh next time I'll use the multi quote function and include someone else, if that helps.

Last edited: