• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RIP Michael Clarke...

Fusion

Global Moderator
He always seemed indestructible. For him to die at such a young age is shocking indeed. RIP.

DJellett

Haven't been too many characters as endearing as John Coffey in The Green Mile.

Rest In Peace

Scaly piscine

Bizarre choice of girlfriend.
Yea was thinking that when I read the article, 'oh god it's not the same piece of ****e off The Apprentice is it... oh dear yes it is'. The way she behaved on the celebrity version towards Piers Morgan was utterly bizarre and disgraceful.

Anyway seemed like a good guy as well as a very talented and hard working one obviously.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh **** I never realised it was her. Wow. I remember her in the first season of The Apprentice using the race card when someone said to her it was "the pot calling the kettle black" :laugh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
As someone who's proudly never watched a single second of The Apprentice I've NFI who she is, but reports intimate she's been telling porkies about keeping the big fella alive with CPR until the emergency services arrived too.

Sounds an all-round bitch, tbh.