• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rivalry/Target thread

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah, after having a night of recanting the recent history of Dev League, we've realised you're all **** ****s.

Officially targeting everyone who has less runs than me in the Ramprakash Trophy this season and doesn't play for Black. With a crossbow.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
After reading the crap posted in our thread, I'd like to re-iterate my determination to make a mockery of Black's bowlers in all forms of the game.

Bring it on.

Johnners

Smith & Cloete as usual, looking to grab a victory against them at least once this season, unlike last 8|

Adding Cribbage to the list as well, because I can (h)
:cool: Managed to get the both of 'em in 1 over. Shame we lost, emphatically :mellow:

Cloete's past it imo.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, after having a night of recanting the recent history of Dev League, we've realised you're all **** ****s.

Officially targeting everyone who has less runs than me in the Ramprakash Trophy this season and doesn't play for Black. With a crossbow.
Get ****ed ****. My mission from now until the end of time is to get you out all the time. That is presuming our seamers haven't already rooted your middle stump. ****

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah they've done a dandy job of it so far this season.

Code:
M	I	NO	R	AVG	HS	50	100
2	4	1	340	113.33	200*	2	1
So far this season in the Ramps vs. Green. You did get me out once, though. What a moment that must have been for you. You know, because you're ****.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeha but if you remove the 200* you'd average less than 50, this is a truer (but still not accurate) reflection of your performance against us. You average 28 in innings when I've got you out, this is a true reflection of your ability V Green itbt.

As for me being ****, well why send Patto into the Green thread begging me to join Black. Admit it Smitteh, YOU WANT ME.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha yeah, remove the epic match-winning knock. Wonder what your career average is like after I remove your only score that anyone will ever rememaber.

If I was ever going to send someone to the Green thread to "try and recruit" (which believe me, I wouldn't), it certainly wouldn't be you. We've got a better spin bowling all-rounder (could probably say two, really. That's how low I rate your batting.). You're a top notch Grade cricketer though, top notch.

"Oh oh oh oh but I made 250-odd not out once!"

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha, top-notch Grade cricketer. ****.

Just FYI, at the start of this season your career average in OD was 0.1 better than mine, not a lot really. I might be a long way back with my FC batting at the minute, but I'm not as bad with the blade as you might think. Seems as you want to be ODI skipper or something, then you might wanna get your average up past mine. Especially as I can bowl better than you. :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Because in FC I'm a handy lower-order bat :ph34r:

If I was a useless bat I wouldn't be able to knock off the runs in OD. I regularly score low in the FC game but get in the side through being a decent spinner. In the OD it's more like the other way round. I am a decent OD batsman, which is why my sleep deprived **** of a spinner puts me at 3/4 in that format, and possibly why I was recently called up to the CW A team at the same time as Smitteh. He played a blinder of an innings tbf

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Because in FC I'm a handy lower-order bat :ph34r:

If I was a useless bat I wouldn't be able to knock off the runs in OD. I regularly score low in the FC game but get in the side through being a decent spinner. In the OD it's more like the other way round. I am a decent OD batsman, which is why my sleep deprived **** of a spinner puts me at 3/4 in that format, and possibly why I was recently called up to the CW A team at the same time as Smitteh. He played a blinder of an innings tbf
I've scored more test runs than both of you ****s so gagf and milk my ****ing horses

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I gave you a plate of corn muffins back in 1947 to paint my chicken coop, and you never did it!

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Just FYI, at the start of this season your career average in OD was 0.1 better than mine, not a lot really.
With over double your games and more than double your amount of runs. And despite having over double the amount of innings as you, you only have 2 less not outs than me. Keep your stat-skewing to Cricket Chat, thanks.

Seems as you want to be ODI skipper or something, then you might wanna get your average up past mine.
If I ever got the call up for the ODI side (which I doubt I will considering the openers ahead of me.) I'd turn it down (unless it was outside of Dev season), for quite obvious reasons.

Especially as I can bowl better than you. :ph34r:
With last season being the first season I've bowled regularily in the colours in Dev (most of my bowling has been done in County Cricket), I gave a pretty good account considering your evaluation of my bowling. 14 @ 26, whilst you picked up an obviously staggering 16 @ 29.