• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****s, need your help for a research project

Top_Cat

Developing a ensemble classifier for a machine learning project and need help from people. Basically I'll be doing a statistical labelling exercise using Conditional Random Field (CRF) models trained using the Enron email corpus to be used in a further bit of unsupervised AI/learning and need crowd-sourced suggestions for stuff to tag bit of emails.

I need examples of overuse of jargon, TLA's (Three-Letter Acronyms), clearly non-work stuff, phrases which people tend to say under stress, etc. the more ridiculous the better. In return, I offer free hugs and credits if/when some loser AI/ML/computational journal publishes it.

So let's hear it Facebook, what are some of the dumbest things you've seen in emails?

Dan

Global Moderator
The ones used 'under stress' the most would be along the lines of WTF or OMG, surely?

Also have a couple of friends who use ONG after a misspelling stuck, or simply mash the keyboard in frustration.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Developing a ensemble classifier for a machine learning project and need help from people. Basically I'll be doing a statistical labelling exercise using Conditional Random Field (CRF) models trained using the Enron email corpus to be used in a further bit of unsupervised AI/learning and need crowd-sourced suggestions for stuff to tag bit of emails.
This better be a piss-take.