• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Science or Accounting

Science or Accounting?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Never been in the accounting camp myself, so will go for science on the basis of some chemistry being involved (biology bores the hell out of me and I was never crash-hot at physics - got a D at As-level at best).

Johnners

Accounting. If it weren't for us accountants you'd all be paying ****loads more money to the Tax Office.

Scientist can make bombs (So Dr Altoz tells me), and so do terrorists, therefore...

Scientists = Terrorists :cool:

Johnners

:@ Will do a vessel next time says that "the love/hate maths, so they guess they love/hate accounting"

ffs, accounting is so much more than the numbers, the numbers are only the face value, it's what's behind the numbers that matters.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
:@ Will do a vessel next time says that "the love/hate maths, so they guess they love/hate accounting"

ffs, accounting is so much more than the numbers, the numbers are only the face value, it's what's behind the numbers that matters.
OK,OK, calm down lol. I didn't say I would definitely like accounting...but as I like M aths and hate Science, I'd probably like Accounting more than Science. Okay? :p

Johnners

haha, yessssss, just said to Altoz "they'll all think i'm an angry man now". I'm generally calm btw, just releasing my inner beast :p

Dasa

Science I reckon. Hate accounting tbh, but I can get myself interested in science. Actually enjoyed Physics in high school, even though I was pretty average in the subject.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Science I reckon. Hate accounting tbh, but I can get myself interested in science. Actually enjoyed Physics in high school, even though I was pretty average in the subject.
Many actually seem to like Physics more so than Biology or Chemistry, but i am more of a chemistry person :)

Matt79

Global Moderator
hmmm. the option for "study of the classics" is missing from the poll. Gotta love the Iliad tbh...

:horse:

(and yes I know that in classical Greek combat they didn't fight from horseback, but could I find a smiley of a guy with a sword or spear WITHOUT a horse? Noooo! Sheeesh!)

FaaipDeOiad

Science fairly easily. It's not for me, but it's certainly a lot more interesting than accounting, which is basically Satan's second favourite profession, after advertising.