• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Serbia & Montenegro ?????

Stefano

Serbia & Montenegro is just one country, which is formed by two nations Serbia and Montenegro. If Serbia & Montenegro should win the cup, it will be kept at the Фудбалски савез Србије и Црне Горе also known as Fudbalski savez Srbije i Crne Gore (Serbia and Montenegro Football Association), which is in Belgrad.

PS: the acronym SCG stands for

Srbije
i
Crne
Gore

Last edited:

biased indian

Stefano said:
Serbia & Montenegro is just one country, which is formed by two nations Serbia and Montenegro. If Serbia & Montenegro should win the cup, it will be kept at the Фудбалски савез Србије и Црне Горе also known as Fudbalski savez Srbije i Crne Gore (Serbia and Montenegro Football Association), which is in Belgrad.

PS: the acronym SCG stands for

Srbije
i
Crne
Gore
They no longer are one country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well they still are by my knowledge but not likely to be soon with the whole independence vote. Think something has to happen with Serbia before it can go through.