• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Short Films

Mr Mxyzptlk

A lot of my free time (often while waiting for stuff to render) is spent on Twitter, Facebook and watching short films. Not sure how many others are into it, but I'll share a couple of interesting ones, good or bad. Keen to uncover others that anyone else might share too.

Yours Truly

Indonesian, 16 minutes, psychological horror.

benchmark00

A lot of my free time (often while waiting for stuff to render) is spent on Twitter, Facebook and watching short films. Not sure how many others are into it, but I'll share a couple of interesting ones, good or bad. Keen to uncover others that anyone else might share too.

Yours Truly

Indonesian, 16 minutes, psychological horror.
Thank you so much for your post.
:laugh:

Not even bots care about your posts.

Burgey

:laugh:

My short film watching is generally limited to Erotic Tales on SBS of a Friday night :ph34r:

Last edited:

salman85

Love short films.

I'm an amateur moviemaker myself,and since i don't have the funds to make a full length movie,i stick to short ones using some very basic equipement.I'll post the links of some in a while since youtube doesn't work at office.

I remember watching some pretty incredible short films on youtube over the years,and i'll post some here.I'm already in love with this thread.

benchmark00

Love short films.

I'm an amateur moviemaker myself,and since i don't have the funds to make a full length movie,i stick to short ones using some very basic equipement.I'll post the links of some in a while since youtube doesn't work at office.

I remember watching some pretty incredible short films on youtube over the years,and i'll post some here.I'm already in love with this thread.
Sure, youtube...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Blinky

The story of a boy and his robot.
Someone described it as a Twilight Zone episode, if Spielberg directed it (though he did actually direct one).