• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Statistical Leaderboard

The Foxtrot

This is a thread to check up on the leading goals scorers from our team,

This will start once the official season starts unless people want to add the pre season friendlies to the list

in that case it looks kinda like this (personally i would love to count the preseason)

Ben Fox - 8
Nayak - 5
Marc - 5
Weber 5
Bugssy - 3
Andy - 2
paid the Umpire - 2
Rob 2
Lord 2
Kears 1
Liam 1

The Foxtrot

Ben Fox - 9
Marc - 7
Nayak - 6
Weber 5
Bugssy - 3
Andy - 2
paid the Umpire - 2
Rob 2
Lord 2
Kears 1
Liam 1

Last edited:

bugssy

dont forget i had to edit the data base for the contracts and re start the game so the first lot of friendlys wont be added to this current game.....just a thought, but if foxtrot is happy keeping count he can do that and as marc said the game will do all the rest anyway

bugssy

yer thats ok i can keep this updated.

is there any other things you can think of.

yellow and red cards, longest injury, etc etc etc

The Foxtrot

Post Blackpool Vs Webbers

Ben Fox - 11
Marc - 7
Nayak - 6
Weber 5
Bugssy - 3
paid the Umpire - 3
Rob - 3
Andy - 2
Lord - 2
Kears - 1
Liam - 1
Burkey - 1

The Foxtrot

Ben Fox - 11
Marc - 7
Nayak - 6
Weber 5
Andy - 4
Bugssy - 3
paid the Umpire - 3
Rob - 3
Lord - 2
Kears - 1
Liam - 1
Burkey - 1

The Foxtrot

Webbers Vs Southend

Ben Fox - 11
Marc - 7
Nayak - 7
Weber 5
Andy - 5
Bugssy - 3
paid the Umpire - 3
Rob - 3
Lord - 2
Kears - 1
Liam - 1
Burkey - 1

The Foxtrot

by the way...will the leading Goal Scoring Leader, at the end of the season, go by my stats or the one in the game?

Cause at this rate i would love it to be the stats that i have been keeping....but it doesnt mean i will win....

bugssy

The Foxtrot said:
by the way...will the leading Goal Scoring Leader, at the end of the season, go by my stats or the one in the game?

Cause at this rate i would love it to be the stats that i have been keeping....but it doesnt mean i will win....

we can decide that later i guess, it doesnt bother me either way, probably the later as akll the adjustments have been made...